Eva is a Reading Specialist, Instructional Coach and Staff Developer. She has been in education for 16 years and has taught grades 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grades. She has been awarded New Educator of the Year and Educator of the year. Eva believes that every student deserves a teacher that feels equipped and empowered to provide them with engaging lessons that help them love reading.
You can book Eva for any PD related to reading instruction in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade.
Professional Development Topics
· Unpacking standards and planning instruction
· Guided Reading
· Components of a Mini lesson
· Virtual Guided Reading
· Virtual Mini Lessons
· Created a course for teachers called Teaching Reading 101
· Leading and Learning
· Launching Independent Reading
· Redefining the Mini Lesson
– Coaching Transformed: July 7th
– Step Into Coaching 2021: July 12th
– Educator 2 Educator Summer Reboot: July 16th-18th
Eva offers one-on-one coaching for teachers in 3rd, 4th or 5th grade. One-on-one coaching calls with Eva focus on upleveling your reading instruction in all components of your reading block: mini lesson, guided reading, and conferring. As well as grade level team planning in reading and content delivery.
She is available to work virtually to observe, mentor and coach teachers of all proficiency levels.